Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

Mumford & Sons to tour South Africa

Last post 06-14-2013 7:59 PM by bwanabruce. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2013 4:41 PM

Mumford & Sons to tour South Africa

Hi :)

There have been rumours since the beginning of the year on the Computicket (a South African ticket sales company) website that Mumford & Sons would tour to South Africa in 2013, and my friend and I are waiting in anticipation for further details about these rumours, but none seem to be appearing. We both live in Namibia (which is just North of South Africa), and therefore need to make travel arrangements, as we would not miss a Mumford & Sons performance for the world. Is it possible to get any sort of feedback to either confirm this rumour, or at least to deny it, so that we can avoid more speculation? Hopefully the response will be positive :)

Thank you!

• 03-04-2013 7:46 PM In reply to

Re: Mumford & Sons to tour South Africa

Cpt.Cara, I agree! This part of the world definitely ought to be on the band's tour list, and hopefully soon as well. This South African and his friends won't mind having everyone over for a 'braai' - please let us know if the rumours are true!
  • 03-05-2013 5:15 PM In reply to

Will do! :)
  • 04-16-2013 1:02 PM In reply to

• kirmah
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-05-2013
    • Posts 3

Hey, I know a substantial group of people who are VERY keen to see Mumford & Sons in South Africa. I have tried to like every possible news outlet that might produce the excellent news of when they will be in SA.

I hope it is soon!

• 06-04-2013 11:03 AM In reply to

I don't think these rumors are true.As it is only belongs to their south African tours nothing more than it.

• 06-14-2013 7:59 PM In reply to

Hi Cpt. Cara , were you stay in Namibia ? , I live in Windhoek , where ever M&S are playing in South Africa ,i will be there - we can arrange some travel together - if you want !

Regards , bwanabruce

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)