Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

New Album

Last post 08-04-2011 9:29 PM by noisemaker_. 16 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-04-2011 9:26 PM In reply to

Re: New Album

maclhan:
    Ive never seen them live bt from what I've seen on YouTube I hope any songs like below my feet hold on to what you believe hold fast/hopeless wandrer feel the tide turning I'm not alone or wagon wheel are on it. I also love wretched man and you ain't no sailor by marcus.

Hold On To What You Believe, Feel The Tide (Turning), I'm Not Alone, Wretched Man, Will I Praise Again, and most likely Wagon Wheel won't be on the record. Guaranteed. Hold On To What You Believe and Feel The Tide were on one of their first EP's called Love Your Ground. I'm Not Alone and Wagon Wheel are not their songs, therefore they don't own the rights to put them on the record. Though if they wanted to, they could acquire the rights to record it, but they probably won't. Wretched Man and Will I Praise Again are Marcus' songs, and have not been played with a band. The versions that are live and somewhat recorded don't have a band, and the recorded versions were recorded with him playing all the parts. Sorry haha. Plus, they have so much original material that hasn't been recorded that they don't need to refer to cover songs or Marcus' personal songs.

keep smearing my heart all over my sleeve, then someone comes and wipes it off, and takes it from me.
  • 08-04-2011 9:29 PM In reply to

Re: New Album

iwantmumfordandsonstobepartofthefamily:

Does anyone know where theyre recording the new album?

I used to know, but it has escaped my memory. If I remember I shall let you know. But it's obviously in London lol :)

keep smearing my heart all over my sleeve, then someone comes and wipes it off, and takes it from me.
Page 2 of 2 (17 items) < Previous 1 2