Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

Hopeless Wanderer!

Last post 09-30-2012 4:24 PM by brad15. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-01-2011 10:26 AM

Hopeless Wanderer!

Video states that it's called "Hopeless Wanderer" I Love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7XliNoVeM&feature=player_embedded#at=28
  • 03-02-2011 8:17 PM In reply to

Hopeless Wanderer

Great song. I do love watching him play guitar and bang away at that drum...how could you not get caught up? Thanks for the link!!

• 09-17-2012 10:54 PM In reply to

Hopeless Wanderer

So for over a year, Hopeless Wanderer has been my favourite Mumford song. I heard the new arrangement showcased at the Ryman a few months back. I preferred the old arrangement but I wasn't too bothered either way. But upon hearing the album version on Radio 1 tonight, I'm a bit disappointed. I know I'll grow to love it over time, but I just think that without the horns and prominent keyboard it loses so much of its 'oomph'. It sounded weak to me, I've never been disappointed by anything the guys have done before. Does anyone else feel the same? (Loved everything else though!)
    Filed under:
  • 09-26-2012 1:44 AM In reply to

Re: Hopeless Wanderer

Yes, I completely agree. And I was really bummed to see that they changed "Do not tell me what is right. When I lose my head I lose my sight." To "Do not tell me all is fine. When I lose my head I lose my spine."
  • 09-26-2012 3:12 AM In reply to

Re: Hopeless Wanderer

Also not in love with the new arrangement and how they brought in the chorus earlier. I liked that dramatic pause into the raging guitar riff... Now it just happens too quickly.
  • 09-30-2012 4:24 PM In reply to

Re: Hopeless Wanderer!

hmmm, i was also surprised when i heard the new arrangement as well, however I actually kind of like it. Too me it keeps you into the song. I like it!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)