Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

"Please come to _____!"

Last post 10-23-2013 10:29 AM by BiBiTe. 1100 replies.
Page 19 of 74 (1101 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-31-2011 8:50 PM In reply to

COME TO CANADA!

Specifically Ontario :)
  • 04-01-2011 3:37 AM In reply to

• Sizzah
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-03-2011
    • Mississauga,On,Canada
    • Posts 54

Re: COME TO CANADA!

I know there are so many of these threads on this site. HOWEVER, because I am so so so in love with this band I will reply and say oh my goddddddd yes, ontario. Come!!!!!!

Stars hide your fires, these here are my desires and I will give them up to you this time around. So i'll be found with my stake stuck in this ground, marking the terrority of this newly empassioned soul.
  • 04-01-2011 10:25 AM In reply to

Re: COME TO CANADA!

Sizzah:

I know there are so many of these threads on this site. HOWEVER, because I am so so so in love with this band I will reply and say oh my goddddddd yes, ontario. Come!!!!!!

I hope you will find I am cleaning up on the "please come to" threads!!!   It's tough work, but someone has to do it!! LOL :O)

LA Baby
  • 04-01-2011 4:42 PM In reply to

DC!!!!!

Please come to DC.  I would love to see you live Big Smile

• 04-01-2011 6:18 PM In reply to

Re: Come back to Milwaukee WI

Summerfest would be awesome, I'd even delay my vacation to NY to see them.

• 04-03-2011 12:47 AM In reply to

Please...!!!!

Please, Please, Please

come to germany,

having listen to your music since 3 years, i pleased you to  come to germany!!!

Faithfully 

Pat!

• 04-03-2011 3:53 AM In reply to

Re: Please...!!!!

i'm pretty sure they've already been to Germany they should come to New Zealand instead it's a really cool place
    Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
  • 04-04-2011 6:50 AM In reply to

LONDON in June

I want to make a big request, I don't know who read this forum, but I REALLY REALLY have the baddest luck on earth.
    I'm gonna be in UK the last week of June, my plane is leaving to Buenos Aires (my home) on 30th June.
    I WANNA DIE cause I love this band and it got so into me that I don't want to miss it for nothing in the world!!! In Argentina they are not so well known, and it can take a long time till they come here.
    I can see there is a "black hole" between 19th and 30th of June, can the band add just ONE MORE concert between these dates? In London!
    BTW, I don't understand why there is just 1 date in London when they are londoners!?
    I'm gonna need some londoners support in here...please!!
    Hugs everyone

• 04-04-2011 9:40 PM In reply to

Please come to...

Omaha, Nebraska! And please play at a venue that those of us under 21 can attend. Mumford and Sons is coming to Council Bluffs, IA, which is very close to where I am, but they're playing at a venue that I can't go to because I'm not 21. A great venue to play at would be at Sokol Underground or the Qwest Center! Please and thank you!
  • 04-05-2011 3:33 AM In reply to

• eileen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-05-2011
    • Posts 1

You guys get me through

Your music on my ipod has gotten me thru some painful times....any ways after I get my hip replacement surgery and am, so they say a new person, I and my entire family would love to see you guys in hopefully July or August her in Michigan. I really don't want to travel far as I shouldn't. I think an outdoor venue at Meadowbrook outdoor theater would be great...or the Royal Oak indoor theater is more intimate and close too...and then there's the Fox Theater in downtown Detroit. So just think it over and alert me early enough not to miss those ticket sales. Can't wait for your new release.
  • 04-07-2011 11:25 PM In reply to

Please come to Utah

I would love to be able to see you guys in concert!  And believe me you have A LOT of fans here!  Salt Lake City is great for touring band!  Please oh Please!!!

Thanks-

Heather

• 04-08-2011 12:57 AM In reply to

New Hampshire!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE come to NH!!  We have great venues to host a show and great fans (including me and my 10 yr old step-daughter!!  PLEASE come to NH!  

• 04-08-2011 7:10 PM In reply to

• jhood
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 04-08-2011
    • Posts 1

Please play in Switzerland

hey dear mumford & sons, you're a fascinating band with an incredible style of music (I literally can't stop listening to it) and I've been a fan of you since... for ages now. It would be so awesome if you made it to Switzerland or any place nearby some day. That would definately make my day!

• 04-09-2011 12:20 AM In reply to

Seriously! Where are all of my fellow Minnesotans?

Please, please, please, come back to Minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Seriously, though, I am a little disappointed not to see more Minnesota fans on the site!!! We don't always have to be "Minnesota nice". Smile We can be a little demanding, right?  So Mumford and Sons we are nicely demanding that you come back to Minnesota - Minneapolis, Mankato, Duluth, Rochester...so we can enjoy one of your amazingly spectacular performances!!!!!!!! 

• 04-09-2011 1:01 AM In reply to

Re: Seriously! Where are all of my fellow Minnesotans?

I would LOVE for M&S to come to Minnesota!!!!  Just had to buy over priced tickets from a scalper to go see them in STL.

Page 19 of 74 (1101 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last »