Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

Complete Track Listing / Discography?

Last post 10-08-2013 5:05 AM by dharr0917. 20 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-24-2011 6:39 AM

• lions
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-21-2011
    • Posts 4

Complete Track Listing / Discography?

Many Mumford & Sons fans know that they've released quite a bit more than just the songs found on "Sigh No More." I've found quite a few myself, but I don't know what record any of them are from. I'll throw up what I have in this post, and if you have any more, I'd appreciate you posting it as well! A link to the song would be appreciated, but of course, it's not necessary.

Sigh No More:

• Sigh No More
    • The Cave
    • Winter Winds
    • Roll Away Your Stone
    • White Blank Page
    • I Gave You All
    • Little Lion Man
    • Timshel
    • Thistle & Weeds
    • Awake My Soul
    • Dust Bowl Dance
    • After the Storm
    Mumford & Sons, Laura Marling & Dharohar Project EP:
    • Devil's Spoke / Sneh Ko Marg
    • To Darkness / Kripa
    • Anmol Rishtey
    • Meheni Rachi

Love Your Ground:

• Little Lion Man
    • Feel the Tide
    • Hold On to What You Believe 
    • The Banjolin Song

Now, here are a few randoms I've come across while listening to Mumford & Sons:

• Sister
    • Liar
    • Lover of the LIght
    • Nothing is Written
    • Whispers in the Dark
    So yeah, anyone have any more?
  • 04-24-2011 2:54 PM In reply to

Re: Complete Track Listing / Discography?

Hi, Yeah there is the Mumford and Sons / Lend Me your eyes EP Roll Away Your Stone White Blank Page Liar Awake My Soul
    I'm inclined to believe
    If we were so down
    We'd up and leave....
  • 04-25-2011 1:43 AM In reply to

Em, a lot more, really. Liar is on the Mumford & Sons/Lend Me Your Eyes EP.

They have a discography page on their Facebook page, if that helps. Actually, I might write them here for you. I actually have an "album" that I created in my iTunes for all the unclassified by a release songs they've got. I've currently got about 25 songs in there. I have over 100 songs by M&S and projects involving them such as The Wedding Band and Marcus' solo stuff under his name.

If you'd like me to type it all out I'd be more than happy to.

keep smearing my heart all over my sleeve, then someone comes and wipes it off, and takes it from me.
  • 04-28-2011 9:50 PM In reply to

• lions
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-21-2011
    • Posts 4

noisemaker_:
    I've currently got about 25 songs in there. I have over 100 songs by M&S and projects involving them such as The Wedding Band and Marcus' solo stuff under his name.

If you'd like me to type it all out I'd be more than happy to.

I would definitely appreciate it if you could help me out with that! I've been a huge Mumford & Sons fan ever since Sigh No More was released, and only for the past few months have I been finding out that they have so much more that's been recorded.

So yeah, if you could get me that list, I would really appreciate it. You can take a screenshot of it if you want to, I don't want to make you type out 100 songs :]

• 05-01-2011 6:59 PM In reply to

Here ya go. I stole this from a different site, so I don't take any credit in composing/completing this list :)

Discography

Last edit:
    April 29 2011

Mumford & Sons EP (2008) :
    Roll Away Your Stone

White Blank Page
    Liar
    Awake My Soul

Love Your Ground EP (2008):
    Little Lion Man
    Feel The Tide
    Hold On To What You Believe

The Banjolin Song

Sigh No More (2010):
    Sigh No More
    The Cave

Winter Winds
    Roll Away Your Stone
    White Blank Page
    I Gave You All
    Little Lion Man

Timshel
    Thistle & Weeds

Awake My Soul

Dust Bowl Dance
    After The Storm

Deluxe edition of this album includes:
    Bonus Track: Hold Onto What You Believe 
    DISC TWO - ‘Live at Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London’
    Sigh No More
    Winter Winds
    Roll Away Your Stone
    White Blank Page
    I Gave You All
    Little Lion Man
    Thistle & Weeds
    Timshel
    The Cave
    Dust Bowl Dance
    Feel The Tide

A reconstruction of possible tracks for the new album:
    Broken Crown
    A Passing Tale / Below My Feet

Hopeless Wanderer

Walk Slow / Love Was Kind
    / Lovers Eyes / Love Is Us
    Lover of the Light
    I Will Wait
    Nothing Is Written
    Voices

Collabs:
    The Wedding Band (collab with Nick Etwell, Callum Lindsay, Jesse Quin, Adam Stockdale and David Williamson) - The First Dance EP
    Thumper
    I Take Your Hand

Susie
    She Said Yes

Mumford & Sons, Laura Marling and Dharohar Project (2010):
    Devil’s Spoke / Sneh Ko Marg
    To Darkness / Kripa
Amnol Rihstey

Meheni Rachi

Covers:
    I’m Not Alone (Calvin Harris cover)

Cousins (Vampire Weekend cover)

Not in Nottingham (from the movie Robin Hood)
    Days / This Time Tomorrow (performed with Ray Davies)

Down River (performed with Temper Trap)
    Wagon Wheel (an Old Crow Medicine Show cover)
    Maggie’s Farm (a Bob Dylan cover performed with the Avett Brothers and Bob Dylan)
    Angelina The Baker (old folk song)
    Hey Jude (a Beatles cover together with Cadillac Sky, Sarah Jarosz and Jerry Douglas)
    Golden Slumbers (a Beatles cover)
    Go To Sleep (an Avett Brothers cover)
    Dance, Dance, Dance (a Neil Young Cover)

other unreleased songs:
    Wretched Man
    You ain’t no sailor

Sister
    Where Is My Heart

Whispers In The Dark

• 05-01-2011 7:46 PM In reply to

I've been out for a while, but here are other songs that aren't on that list and some info about some songs.

As far as Sister goes, it has been officially released twice by the band. There is a hidden version on Love Your Ground, which follows The Banjolin Song. There are also 2 versions of Feel The Tide, and 2 versions of The Banjolin Song.

And covers, there's a cover of I'll Fly Away (folk song), Tell It To Me (with OCMS), Lady of the River (with Cadillac Sky, King Charles), Unfinished Business (White Lies Cover), Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Traditional).

There are 2 official versions of Hold On To What You Believe, an official version of To Darkness, an official version of Nothing Is Written (but when it was recorded under the name Untitled), 2 official versions of The Cave, 2 official versions of Winter Winds (one under the name But My Heart Told My Head), 2 official versions of Little Lion Man (much like The Cave and Winter Winds, it has been released officially about 3 times, but only 2 different versions).

There are also 2 versions of Liar, one of which is Marcus' original song as him performing it himself, which features an additional verse.

Marcus' solo stuff has 2 versions also, there are 2 different versions of Wretched Man (the only difference is one is live and has less of the song's lyrics because he left them out), and 2 versions of Will I Praise Again (which you all call You Ain't No Sailor, but is really called Will I Praise Again). There is a live version that has less or rather different lyrics than the recorded version.

Hope that helps :)

keep smearing my heart all over my sleeve, then someone comes and wipes it off, and takes it from me.
  • 05-02-2011 2:34 AM In reply to

• lions
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 02-21-2011
    • Posts 4

Man, you guys are something else. Thanks so much for all of the help, I'll be listening to this for months to come!

• 05-09-2011 10:12 AM In reply to

here are some rare tracks off Sigh No More...they are the instrumentals to most of the songs off the album.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DQBOGZV5

(Mods: If I am not suppose to post these, simply delete)

I lost my ignorance, security and pride

• 05-09-2011 10:25 PM In reply to

Clarification...Discography???

Hey all, I am new to the community and like all of you have fallen in love with this band. When it comes to music I feel so strongly towards, I tend to be a bit of a purest. I was hoping someone could clarify to me as to what is available in what format....for example I know Love Your Ground & Lend Me Your Ears were released only on 10" vinyl...but I am was wondering about the singles. I know most are available on vinyl as well but did any of them get released in CD format as well? I would much rather spend the money to support the band than pirate these releases-so any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance
    ...better not to breathe than to breathe a lie...
  • 05-10-2011 10:13 AM In reply to

Re: Clarification...Discography???

everything but the Wedding Band vinyl has been put out on cd. These are all promos. The promo cd's are very hard to find these days for some of the earlier releases..but to answer your your question...the format that these albums/singles has been released on is both vinyl and cd.

• 05-10-2011 11:37 PM In reply to

Thanks much for the info. I haven't been able to find info on the CD formats so that helps to answer my question. I would rather have the vinyls anyway, but thanks for clarifying!
  • 05-11-2011 11:33 AM In reply to

of course..it is all good..I wanted to have both..since the promo cd's are a harder item to find then the vinyls..but I have the vinyls as well...I am one of those crazy collectors of music..I have like 6 or 7 versions of Sigh No More...

• 05-11-2011 10:25 PM In reply to

I'm sure I will have a few copies of Sigh No More when I am done also...I have seen a couple of the CD singles on ebay, but they are one track promos. Are these what you are referring to or did they also put the vinyls on CD with the b-sides like In Darkness and Untitled (Nothing is Written)? I would still prefer the quality of the vinyl but inquiring minds want to know!!
  • 05-13-2011 9:06 AM In reply to

soory for the delay in responding

yes the albums that are on vinyl are all on cd with the exception of The Wedding Band vinyl....The first 3 vinyls that M&S put out are on cd..they are not ripped from the vinyl..they are ripped from the master tracks...these are promos....The latest vinyl that was released on Record Store Day...was put on cd (very few of these are out there..thus the cd is more rare then the vinyl) a good 6 months before the vinyl even came out..I would say the coolest version of Sigh No More that I have seen is the numbered watermark version (each cd has its own number on the cd..no two cd's will have the same number) the Thailand version of Sigh No More states in the inner circle of the cd that the cd is for Promo Use Only...

• 05-15-2011 7:22 PM In reply to

Wow! Looks like collecting some of this stuff is going to be a challenge...but I'm sure it will be worth it! On another note, are the above links for the new songs the best quality out there? I would love to have good versions of them (especially Broken Crown...addicted!), and I would gladly convert them to mp3's and share them if anyone can direct me to the best copies. I have been all over You Tube but there are so many out there-I figured someone has listened to a few and may know the best ones. Long live Mumford & Sons!!
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 1 2 Next >