Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

M&S Christmas CD

Last post 06-27-2011 7:50 PM by olbatboy. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-23-2011 9:50 AM

M&S Christmas CD

Hey FANS... Would you buy a Christmas CD if M&S were to record one?  Lets rally together and show them how special a Christmas CD would be and just how many of us would buy one.  So guys, while yall are in the studio recording your next album, why not go ahead and put together a Christmas Album of your favorite Christmas songs!!!  I love Christmas songs and I know it would be at the TOP of my list for Christmas music to buy.  Especially since I buy a new Christmas CD every year!! 

To The Cave!!!!, "Lets go girls"!

• 06-23-2011 10:41 AM In reply to

Re: M&S Christmas CD

What a great idea - I love their version of "Come thou fount of every blessing" and would happily listen to Marcus's voice singing me Christmas songs - and with a banjo - what a great way to celebrate,

Joanna

• 06-23-2011 2:30 PM In reply to

Even if it were just some extra tracks sent to fans I would be happy!

• 06-24-2011 1:32 AM In reply to

I already sing Christmas songs in June, if they release a holiday album I would probably play it from Halloween on to Valentines Day daily

• 06-24-2011 6:52 AM In reply to

I love Come Thou Fount also.  And their version of Amazing Grace.  There is also a very old youtube video of what looks like Marcus with Adem + Slow Club playing a version of Slient Night in a church that's pretty cool too!  I would even be excited with a 4 song EP!   Big Smile 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cvvLsRA_fo

To The Cave!!!!, "Lets go girls"!

• 06-25-2011 5:53 PM In reply to

• usfice6
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-29-2010
    • Tampa, FL
    • Posts 57

dharr0917:

Hey FANS... Would you buy a Christmas CD if M&S were to record one?  Lets rally together and show them how special a Christmas CD would be and just how many of us would buy one.  So guys, while yall are in the studio recording your next album, why not go ahead and put together a Christmas Album of your favorite Christmas songs!!!  I love Christmas songs and I know it would be at the TOP of my list for Christmas music to buy.  Especially since I buy a new Christmas CD every year!! 

Bad idea, it reeks of trying to make a quick buck. 

• 06-27-2011 7:50 PM In reply to

It would be even cooler if they felt like writing some new Christmas songs!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)