Mumford & Sons Official Forum
Exclusive Updates Official Site Buy Music Surf Safe
in

The best Mumford & Sons song

Last post 08-04-2013 4:33 AM by ijcastro99. 41 replies.
Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-06-2010 3:11 PM

• born36
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-29-2009
    • Posts 3

The best Mumford & Sons song

All the songs they have made are great but one song that hits my core the most and gives me goose bumps everytime I listen is 'Feel the Tide'. For those who don't of this song because it wasn't on Sigh no More you should go onto you tube and check it out. It is an amazing song and one of the bands earliest. When they came back onto the stage at the end of their show at Shepard's bush empire in March I was so happy they played this song.

• 08-09-2010 10:43 PM In reply to

• HevG
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-09-2010
    • Posts 7

Re: The best Mumford & Sons song

i absolutely love Feel The Tide, i think it may be my favourite too, it's fantastic, i hope they play it at the Manchester gig in October!
  • 08-10-2010 6:03 PM In reply to

I love that song too!! And it reminds me of "Lark rise to Candleford" ( a BBC series) hahaha ;)
    Elisabeth x
  • 08-11-2010 11:09 PM In reply to

My fav is Dust Bowl Dance, but then again, I haven't heard Feel the Tide. Will check it out on u-tube though, thanx.

• 08-20-2010 7:46 PM In reply to

Although I really enjoy all their music, their song, "To Darkness," is just phenomenal. Apparently it's the B-side to their Little Lion Man single.

• 08-21-2010 7:10 PM In reply to

• Isha
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-11-2010
    • Belgium
    • Posts 1

My fav song is I gave you all. Mindblowingly good. Awesome lyrics, and the music just amazing!

• 08-22-2010 2:52 PM In reply to

Its a damn difficult question. Some songs really hit an emotional string in me, and others just makes me wanna jump around. I love every song, but if I need to pick one, I'm gonna say Roll away your stone. The song has everything I like about the band: a calm and piecefull part (intro), and uptempo part and the last part (stars hide your fires....) is just made to shout along with. I love this song even more after head it live. What a great experience...

• 08-26-2010 9:10 PM In reply to

I think it has 2 be little lion man i mean come on nothin beats it!!!!!!! sayin tht i do love every song they have ever done and they are the only band i could listen to day in day out and still get that buzz from every song,,, much love mumford
  • 08-27-2010 10:04 PM In reply to

• MJE93
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 08-27-2010
    • Posts 1

its not very well known i don't think but 'Hold Onto What You Believe' is such a brill song will it be released as a single?
  • 08-28-2010 12:42 AM In reply to

Has to be Little Lion Man, such Telling Lyrics Don't you think ?
  • 10-13-2011 2:59 AM In reply to

• donj94
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-12-2011
    • Posts 1

I don't like to say that a song is neccessarily better but different.  My "favorite" song is Lover of the Light.

To Err is human, To Arr is Pirate, To Harr is Mumford.
  • 10-14-2011 4:37 PM In reply to

I feel like trying to pick my favorite song is like picking my favorite child. I would have to say either "Liar" or "Below My Feet" or "White Blank Page" are my favorites though. "Liar" has such a passion behind it and it is just amazing. "Below My Feet" is what I live my life by. "White Blank Page" id the ringtone on my phone I like it so much. I really can't come up with my favorite song...

• 10-16-2011 6:32 AM In reply to

Gosh ive got quite a few.....but my favourite at the moment would have to be awake my soul, followed closely by Thistle andWeeds and the rousing Dustbowl Dance i can just picture the tumblweeds now!!!!!!!epic songs,,,epic albumn....epic group of exceptional young men, and one beautiful man in particular!!!!!!!!!

In these bodies we will live, in these bodies we will die.
    Where you invest your love, you invest your life
  • 12-23-2011 1:15 AM In reply to

"If only I had an enemy bigger then my apathy I could have won"
  • 12-23-2011 6:29 PM In reply to

Ah, I love the Lark Rise to Candleford series, Elisabeth! It does rather sound like it should go with it!

As far as the absolute best M&S song... either Dust Bowl Dance or The Cave. But they are all so truly wonderful, it is nearly impossible to choose one single one.

Réveille mon âme
Page 1 of 3 (42 items) 1 2 3 Next >